To discuss any new banking requirements call us on 0800 015 4242*.
Frequently asked questions for Corporate Banking:
- How can I contact my corporate Relationship Director?
- Where can I find out what current foreign exchange rates are?
- Where is the closest Corporate Banking branch?
- Where does Corporate Banking at Barclays operate globally?
- What is a Letter of Credit and how does Letter of Credit Discounting work?
- How do I find my corporate banking sort code and account number?
- How do I find the address or phone number of my local Barclays branch?
- How do I open a bank account with Corporate Banking at Barclays?
- How can I make and receive payments within UK and overseas?
- What is an IBAN?
Cannot find the answer?
To accept all cookies, close this notice and continue using the site. Alternatively, visit our Privacy & Cookies policy to amend your cookie settings.
This message will only be displayed once.