To discuss any new banking requirements call us on 0800 015 4242*.
Frequently asked questions for Corporate Banking:
- Where can I find out what current foreign exchange rates are?
- How can I contact my corporate Relationship Director?
- Where is the closest Corporate Banking branch?
- What is a Letter of Credit and how does Letter of Credit Discounting work?
- Where does Corporate Banking at Barclays operate globally?
- How do I find my corporate banking sort code and account number?
- How can I make and receive payments within UK and overseas?
- How do I open a bank account with Corporate Banking at Barclays?
- What is an IBAN?
- How do I find the address or phone number of my local Barclays branch?
Cannot find the answer?
To accept all cookies, close this notice and continue using the site. Alternatively, visit our Privacy & Cookies policy to amend your cookie settings.
This message will only be displayed once.