To discuss any new banking requirements call us on 0800 015 4242*.
Frequently asked questions for Corporate Banking:
- How can I contact my corporate Relationship Team?
- How do I find the address or phone number of my local Barclays branch?
- Does Barclays have a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSR)?
- Where can I find out what current foreign exchange rates are?
- What are Barclays' Purpose and Values?
- Where is the closest Corporate Banking branch?
- How do I contact the Business Internet Banking helpdesk?
- What is the Barclays Transform programme?
- What is a Letter of Credit and how does Letter of Credit Discounting work?
- What is a revolving credit facility and when would I use this type of finance?
Cannot find the answer?
To accept all cookies, close this notice and continue using the site. Alternatively, visit our Privacy & Cookies policy to amend your cookie settings.
This message will only be displayed once.